As a necessity for men, a watch is not only a symbol of identity but also enhances its image. Tissot is a traditional Swiss watch brand and is widely loved in China. Let us see how we can identify the authenticity of Tissot watches.
How to identify the true and false of the Tissot watch
1. Resolutely don’t buy land to spread goods. Ninety-nine percent of Tissot watches purchased on the ground are all counterfeit products. Don’t be tempted to buy cheap goods. As the saying goes, there are no good goods;
2, go to the formal large-scale shopping malls or counters to buy, when you buy, you should check the inspection certificate and the laser anti-counterfeiting mark. For some imported trademarks, some trademark bureaus will carry out batch inspection, and may require the mall or counter to produce relevant materials for commodity inspection;
3, Swiss watches are very accurate when walking, according to this feature to verify the authenticity of the Tissot watch, the Tissot table is full of wind, and then find a watch with accurate time to synchronize, look at the two after 24 hours Whether the error is large;
4, observe the appearance of the watch, the appearance should be clean and flawless, and the trademark and handwriting should be very clear;
5, touch the watch case and strap should be smooth, no burr, no discomfort in the hand, the surface and the coating of the strap should be even;
6, check the Tissot table’s outer packaging box and warranty certificate, the outer packaging box, and the warranty book should be very clear, and you need to check the seal on the warranty certificate;
7. The back cover of the watch can be disassembled to see if there is a Tissot trademark on the parts inside the movement, and the parts inside the movement are not brand new, avoiding refurbished goods.
Watch maintenance knowledge
(1) When wearing a watch, the sweat on the hand is corrosive to the case. The all-steel case is made of nickel-chromium alloy, which has better corrosion resistance. The semi-steel case is copper. It is in contact with sweat for a long time and is easy to corrode. Always use a soft cloth to wipe off the sweat or put on a plastic watch to prevent it from being eroded by sweat.
(2) Do not open the back cover of the watch at will, so as to prevent dust from entering the movement and affecting the normal operation of the watch.
(3) Do not put the watch in a wardrobe with mothballs to avoid deterioration of the oil.
(4) Do not place the watch on the radio or TV to avoid magnetization.